The Department of Neurosciences at Medigram provides a comprehensive management of all neurological disorders through skilled & experienced team of consultants of their respective specialities such as Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuro Anesthesia, Neurophysiology, Neuro Psychology. The Department Deals with Neurological disorders along with rehabilitation of the patients & is committed towards well being of the patients with round the clock trauma & emergency services. Brain Trauma (Head injury) & spine injuries
- Comprehensive management of all head and spine injuries.
- Surgery for clot formation in brain due to injury and correction of fractures of skull.
- Surgery for evacuation of clot in brain due to raised BP and other causative factors.
- Surgery for aneurysm (abnormal focal dilatation of artery) rupture.
- Clipping- application of clip on aneurysm neck.
- Coiling- without opening brain, coils are inserted in the aneurysm sec via femoral artery route.
- Surgery for AV Malformation.
- Surgical excision
- Endovascular embolization.
- Comprehensive management of all kinds of brain tumor via microscopic and endoscopic approaches.
Hydrocephalus- (Excess fluid in brain).
- VP Shunt (catheter in brain connecting to abdomen for excess fluid drainage.
- ETV (Endoscopic third ventriculostomy) opening the block in CSF flow with help of endoscope.
Spine Injury State of the art facilities available for management of all kinds of spinal problems.
- Sciatica/ Disc prolapse.
- Spinal Tumor
- Spondylolisthesis (slippage of one vertebra over other)
- Cervical Spondylitis