Dr Sidhartha has 3 years of experience as resident orthopedics' surgeon and over 1 year experience as consultant . Special interest in in traumatic injuries of bone and joints, diseases of bone and joints, Congenital deformities of bone, Peripheral neurological conditions, Chronic painful conditions and tumors & infections of bone.
Dr Sidhartha has 3 years of experience.
Outcome of titanium elastic nailing in pediatrics sub trochanteric femur fractures. Published in the International journal of orthopedics.
1. Gold medal presentation (IOACON 2019, KOLKATA)- Merit of surgical stabilization over conservative treatment in thoracolumbar pot's spine.
2. Paper Presentation (NEOSCON, 2020, KOHIMA) - Comparative outcome of plating versus nailing in mid shaft clavicle fracture.
3. Various poster presentations in National and regional conferences.
1. Open and closed reduction and fixation of fractures
2. Joint replacement Surgeries
3. Deformity correction
4. Management of bone tumors