Visiting Information for In Patients’ Attendees
Medigram Hospital is committed towards making each patient's / attendee’s hospital visit as smooth & comfortable as possible with utmost care.
- Medigram Hospital heartily welcomes you at its premises.
- Patients & Attendees are requested to follow Timings & Guidelines during hospital visit.
- Visiting Hours for attendees of In-Patients admitted in Economy, Semi Private & Private Wards 12pm to 1pm & 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- One visitor per visit
- ICU & NICU Timings: 11am to 11:30am & 4.30pm – 5pm
- Only 5 minutes visit per visitor & only one person is allowed inside the ICU / NICU.
- Things such as Food & Fruits & Flowers from outside are not allowed in the ICU / NICU.
- Hospital is a NON-SMOKING ZONE. Help us in creating Healthy Environment.
- While visiting the patients, attendees are requested to wash their hands before entering the patient’s room & ICU / NICU.
- Children below 12 years old must always be accompanied by an Adult.
- During your visit to the Hospital you are requested to please be CALM & KEEP SILENCE to ensure better well being of the patients.
- Please maintain the Cleanliness of the Hospital.