The cardiology team provides advanced treatment to patients with a variety of cardiovascular disorders. For an immediate response 24 hr cardiac ambulance is available. The centre is fully equipped to provide intensive and multidisciplinary, comprehensive medical care for patients with complex, multiple disorders.
Services Offered :
Coronary Care Unit:
The CCU is staffed by specially trained physician and nurses capable of serving patients with Heart attack, heart failure and arrhythmias. This 12 bed facility provides care for the sick patients who may require ventilator support, invasive and noninvasive advanced life support as emergency pacing, IABP, Hemodynamic monitoring etc.
Cardiac catheterization laboratory (Cath Lab) is equipped with advanced digital imaging system, which is fully automatic.
Coronary Artery Disease
Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Diagnostic angiogram
- Angioplasty & Stenting
- Primary angioplasty program offers 24x7 Acute myocardial infarction treatments
- IVUS,FFR, Rotablator (Upcoming)
Structural Heart Disease
- Carotid angioplasty & stenting
- Limb vessel angioplasty & Stenting
- Aortic angioplasty & Stenting
Treatment of valvular heart diseases
- Mitral, Pulmonary & Tricuspid balloon valvuloplasty
- Alcohol Septal ablation in HCM
- Device closure of congenital heart defects-ASD ,PFO &PDA
- Aortic aneurysm treatment with stent graft
- Peripheral artery aneurysm stent grafting
- Pacemaker Implantation (Single, Dual chamber)
- AICD /CRT / CRT-D (combo device) Implantation.
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Contrast Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography- Pharmacological/ Exercise.
- Treadmill Testing (TMT)
- 24 Hr Holter monitoring
- External Loop Recorder (ELR)